Hybrid acoustic technology SYSTEM (hatS)
ADVANCED ACOUSTIC EMISSION DETECTION TECHNIQUE
HATS is an acoustic measurement type inspection method utilizing acoustic emission released by deforming defects.
Acoustic emission originates from the deforming material itself and not from an external source.
HATS is best suited on live load inspection where various damage mechanism are present and defect deformation is naturally occurring.
HATS capability is confined to detection of active defects which are formed and increase in natural operating environment – under the operating pressure, work medium, operating temperature, etc.
WITHOUT SHUT DOWN (MAINTAINING THE OPERATING PARAMETERS)
WITH LIMITED ACCESSIBILITY
WITHOUT MODIFICATION OR SPECIAL ASSEMBLY
WITH LESS DIAGNOSTIC TIME & RESOURCES
IN MOST ENVIRONMENT (NOT WEATHER DEPENDANT)
WITH MINIMAL HSE RISKS
- 1ST LEVEL QUANTITATIVE DATA FOR ANALYSIS ASSESSMENT
- TECHNICAL ASSESSMENT AND REMAINING LIFE CALCULATION ACCORDING TO SPECIFIED CODES AND STANDARDS
- RECOMMENDATION FOR MAINTENANCE AND FUTURE OPERATION
- Linear Mode mainly being used for Piping/Pipeline, etc. with the maximum of 1000 meter length in single run.
- Planar Mode mainly being used for Tank, Pressure vessel, etc. with maximum of 200 meter length in single run.