- Imaging plates are phosphor based and can be re–used unlike conventional RT films
- Exposure times are much lesser than equivalent exposure time for AGFA D7 film
- Software for measurement and reporting.
- All the advantages of RT over UT in thickness measurement.
- No dark room or chemical disposals. No special space for storage of films.
- Easy Digital archiving, distribution of images via Internet, e–mail or CD
Thickness Measurement using CR
CR – Thickness Measurement Under Insulation
- Rhythm RT (Acquire) – Customizable menus
- Rhythm Review – Application tools for analysis, enhancement, measurement, reporting and storage of received data
- Rhythm Archive – Delivers a complete, scalable and flexible vendor neutral DICONDE data storage solution even for implementation in enterprise networks